How to beat online ticket queues is one of the most popular sites to buy tickets for concerts and events. They are also the first place to sell tickets for these events, making them the perfect choice for those who want to secure their seats in advance.
The problem is that when a big event comes up, the tickets can sell out very quickly. Fortunately, there are a few tricks you can use to increase your chances of getting tickets on Ticketmaster successfully.
1. Set up an account and login ahead of time. This will help you save a lot of time when it comes to the checkout process.
2. Sign up for email alerts from Ticketmaster as they go on sale so you can be the first to know when tickets are released.
How to Avoid Ticketmaster Fees and Save Money on Your Next Purchase
3. Preload a card you’ll use to charge the tickets to so you don’t have to enter it when it’s time for the payment process.
4. Don’t refresh the page too much while you’re waiting in the queue for tickets to be available.
5. Use Firefox to search for tickets rather than using your default browser (Firefox is very quick).
6. Be patient and stay logged in until the sales have ended.
7. When you’re searching for tickets in the primary market, don’t forget to check out the secondary markets as well. This will give you a good idea of what seats are going for and if the price will rise before they’re sold out.